Bespoke Equine Lifestyle Portraiture & Fine Art Photography
We understand the commitment, time and work you put into caring for your horse. We also understand the unconditional love, friendship and connection you share. We capture this bond in a relaxed, fun photography experience, for you to keep forever.
We work with you to create classic, timeless art that portrays the character, spirit and elegance of your four-legged soulmate! We do this using two main photographic styles - 'light, airy & whimsical', and 'contrasty & dramatic'. The results of both styles are stunning. Throughout the shoot, we use a variety of settings and we encourage multiple outfits to fully capture you and your horse in your best light, and to give you lots of options later on.
Some people are concerned about posing in a photoshoot - don't worry, that's what we're here for!
Make-up artists and/or hair stylists can be arranged at extra cost if required.
Our prices include travel within Essex, however travel to other areas can be arranged - please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Equine Lifestyle Photography Session - £60
- Consultation by phone prior to the shoot to discuss your requirements
- Photographer attendance up to 4 hours at your home, yard or location of choice (1-2 photographers)
- Creative edit on the photographs
- 1 hour viewing session of your photographs in our photography studio (online viewing is possible if you live further away, however we do recommend viewing on our large screen without watermarks to see your photographs at their very best!)
- A complementary £100 voucher toward any products from our individual price list
Canvases, framed prints, mounted prints, albums, digital photographs with printing permission and gift products (mugs, keyrings, fridge magnets, cushions) can be purchased afterwards for our portraiture prices.
Take a look at Sarah and Stella's photo shoot here.